Online Balint Group Workshop, 18 and 19 March 2023
Following the success of the workshops we held in November 2021, the Balint Society of Australia and New Zealand is pleased to offer an online Zoom workshop on the weekend of 18-19 March 2023.
Balint group work benefits clinicians in well-recognised ways. We welcome clinicians, including doctors, psychotherapists, nurses, psychologists, social workers and counsellors.
Thanks to the pandemic, online Balint groups have become a regular aspect of our work, enabling practitioners located in far-flung locations to work together while building new contacts and networks.
This workshop will offer numerous advantages:
- High-quality leadership and programmes
- Access to leader teams in a range of time zones
- Free of travel time, costs, and restrictions
- Equal access for clinicians everywhere, including remote locations
- Home comforts, with preferred diet and wardrobe, and no toilet queues during breaks
- Free of Covid anxieties
- discover new ways of thinking about and addressing difficult encounters in their practice,
- develop their reflective capacity and ethical reasoning, and
- build relationships with colleagues who share this interest.
Sessions will run for approximately 5 hours each day, starting as follows:
New Zealand time (NZDT) 1.00 PM
Sydney time (AEDT) 11.00 AM
Brisbane time (AEST) 10.00 AM
Perth time (AWST) 8.00 AM
A program will be circulated to registrants.
For trainees on the BSANZ Leadership Accreditation Pathway
We plan to offer one observation opportunity in each group.
For information about joining the Leadership Accreditation Pathway, click here.
Registration fees (including GST)
BSANZ members – $150
Non-members – $200
Full-time students – $50
If you would like to attend but these fees will be onerous for you, please contact us to explore options: email@example.com
- BSANZ reserves the right to make the final decision on participants.
- Payment to be made once your registration has been confirmed. Bank Account details will be advised separately.